This year, the Care Partner Summit is taking over PD Health @ Home with live programming every Monday and Wednesday in May designed for family care partners of people with PD.
Mondays (May 3, 10, 17, and 24) –
• Cultivating Resilience in Caregiving:
a 4-part series with Positive Psychologist Maria Sirois
Wednesdays (May 5, 12, 19, 26) –
• May 5 – Your Role in Medications
• May 12 – Slowed Thinking, Speech and Movement – Finding Patience in the Moment:
• May 19 – Care Partner Town Hall: Preparing for the Journey
• May 26 – Sleep, Cognition and Mood
Thank you to our sponsors:
In addition, we will launch the Parkinson’s Foundation Care Partner Program: Building a Care Partnership on June 1, 2021. This one-of-a-kind self-paced online course will offer videos, journal prompts and opportunities to connect with care partners around the world about the topics that are most important to you.
We will randomly select 200 participating care partners to receive a free copy of The Caregiver in You: Inspirational Thoughts and Artwork by Vicki Friedman.
Register Today: Parkinson.org/Summit
1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636) #CARE4PD