Safe Quarters for Friendship Home
What: Safe Quarters for Friendship Home
When: Sunday, October 8th
* On October 8th, volunteers will knock on the door of Lincoln and surrounding area households to collect donations for Friendship Home’s Safe Quarters drive.
* Safe Quarters is Friendship Home’s largest fundraising event of the year. The money raised during this one-day event funds programs that provide survivors of domestic violence and their children safe shelter and crisis services.
* When you open your door on Safe Quarters Sunday, you ensure Friendship Home’s doors remain open to families escaping violence and abuse.
* You can also visit FriendshipHome.org to make a donation or register to help.
* Over one hundred teams of dedicated volunteers go door-to-door collecting financial contributions and handing out awareness materials to households in Lincoln and neighboring communities. Volunteers are noticeable as they are wearing special Safe Quarters shirts and are carrying collection buckets.